Disclaimer: The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
Jason S. Haller
- Partner and Chair of Community Association Department
- Community Association
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Construction Defect
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Litigation
Mr. Haller is the Co-chair of the firm’s Community Association Practice Group. In this role, he oversees the Group’s general counseling, collection, construction, and litigation practices. In addition, Mr. Haller advises individuals and businesses in the context of internal disputes and general civil claims. This includes helping clients decide whether to pursue a claim, all the way to representing clients at trial. Mr. Haller’s approach has been described as pragmatic, with an emphasis on understanding and achieving a client’s goals.
As a community association lawyer, Mr. Haller represents condominium and homeowner associations, cooperatives, and the unit owners that live in these communities. He provides advice on all day-to-day issues regarding governance, contracts and the resolution of disputes. An important part of Mr. Haller’s practice includes negotiating and litigating with developers, design professionals and contractors on behalf of communities that have transitioned to unit-owner control. In this capacity, Mr. Haller has extensive experience litigating complex construction defect claims, in addition to negotiating pre-suit settlements that have avoided litigation altogether.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- The College of New Jersey
- New Jersey
- New York
- Federal District Court of New Jersey
- Rising Star, New Jersey Super Lawyers
- ECBA, Member
- Member of the Community Associations Institute (CAI)
- Member of the New Jersey chapter of the Community Associations Institute
- Member of the Essex County Bar Association