Disclaimer: The use of the internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
Aristotle G. Mirzaian
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate
Mr. Mirzaian is one of the founders of Curcio Mirzaian Sirot LLC. Mr. Mirzaian focuses his practice on the areas of corporate and business law, real estate law, banking law, and e-commerce.
Mr. Mirzaian has extensive experience serving as outside general counsel to small, medium, and large companies in connection with the negotiation and implementation of a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, including corporate governance, conflict management and resolution, domestic and international mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations, financing (conventional and SBA lending), employment and labor, and real estate.
Moreover, Mr. Mirzaian has counseled clients on sophisticated estate planning opportunities and intergenerational planning through the use of corporate restructuring of family-owned business, formation of Family Limited Partnerships and financing through the use of private annuities and self-canceling installment notes.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- LL.M. – 1999
- Major: International and Comparative Law
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. – 1998
- San Diego State University
- B.A. – 1995
- Major: International Business
- New Jersey, 1999
- New York, 1999
- California, 2000
- E-Commerce: This is Not Your Father’s Oldsmobile , 26 RUTGERS L. REC. 7, 2002
- Y2K, Who Cares…We Have Bigger Problems: Choice of Law in Elect. Contracts, 6 RICH. J. L. & TECH. 18 , 2000
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
[The Super Lawyers lists are issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology for both lists may be found at www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process_detail.html). No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey].